Kinlay House Dublin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A lot of noise during the night. The staff forbid us to bring our own drinks to our room. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Nicolas Belgium
- “ Frozen showers, delicious food ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ a lonnnng walk up the staires ”
- 18 Aug 2013 colm Ireland
- “ Really big place, with a small breakfast area. Location is excellant. Some beds are ok, but mine was awful. Beside that its a good place to stay if you go to dublin for the weekend and want to visit the temple bar and other night live. ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Hostel rooms smelled like a gym locker room, especially the bed linens. The bunk beds were also made out of very squeaky metal and the lockers in the rooms were cage type, made of very hyper-resonant metal. This made for constant noise at all hours of the night when trying to sleep. Could only get wi-fi to work in common room. The location was fantastic though and staff was helpful. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA