Kinlay House Dublin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fair enough for the money paid ”
- 03 Nov 2017 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Most hostels do not charge you the first day if you get your stuff the same da and you get a full deposit back. The washer and drayer are more expensive than most hostels. Isses with hostel card, I kept getting new ones. At one point two in the same day to get into the room. ”
- 25 Oct 2017 Lana Croatia
- “ Great location and beautiful old house. However, the common room is too small for so many gusts, especially at brakfest and dinner time. ”
- 27 Sep 2017 Dirk Germany
- “ Very nice for a short stay, good location ”
- 06 Sep 2017 Elad Netherlands