Kinlay House Dublin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The sheets were clean and close to downtown, if that's all you need. Otherwise, water in the showers was freezing the whole time and staff just kept saying that they were aware of the problem, not fixing it and it never got fixed. The wifi is unbelievably terrible there might as well be none, it's so bad. The breakfast is pathetic and they ran out of milk a lot and there was only toast or cereal. All toilet seats in girls bathroom were broken. Exit signs in the room were so bright. ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A lot of noise during the night. The staff forbid us to bring our own drinks to our room. ”
- 07 Feb 2014 Nicolas Belgium
- “ Frozen showers, delicious food ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ a lonnnng walk up the staires ”
- 18 Aug 2013 colm Ireland
- “ Really big place, with a small breakfast area. Location is excellant. Some beds are ok, but mine was awful. Beside that its a good place to stay if you go to dublin for the weekend and want to visit the temple bar and other night live. ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous Netherlands