Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice Little Hostel. Not always clean (Toilettes) but ok. Little Backyard to eat! And the best ever - the home made bread!! Soooo Good! ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Florian Germany
- “ No the worst place iv stayed at. Good points = tv room. BEER SHOP ROUND THE CORNER. Rear garden with speakers to plug your iPod in.big information board In entente with bus info and placeses to eat n drink, etc, hostel has a cat (I love cats) and hostels in a nice area of town. Good pubs nearby too ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Gary England
- “ Clean place to stay. Excellent kitchen area with common items like pots and pans. Would stay again if back in NZ. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Christopher Canada
- “ Not my favorite! ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Alan USA
- “ The hostel was not a very welcoming place, to say the least. Probably the worst I have ever stayed in. The rooms were dingy and unclean, without pillow covers. The showers were pretty disgusting, and I didn't even try to use the kitchen. I thought that they would at least have Wifi, but you needed to pay $5 for each 24 hours you wished to use it. It worked well for me as a stopover point in my bus journey, as I was in Christchurch for about 13 hours, but I wouldn't recommend it. ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Grace USA