Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great hostel just on the outskirts of the CBD. Not an ideal location (about 10 mins to supermarket, 15 mins to middle of city), but the location in a more residential area is not bad. The staff were incredible and very accommodating. ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Free internet would be nice. ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ I found this to be a plain jane hostel. The free brekkie was appreciated though. You have to pay for internet. I didn't really think it was a good environment to meet people because it seemed like a lot of the people there were friends of the hostel staff doing their own thing. Definitely not the worst hostel I've been to, but not great. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA