Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice and helpful staff, they drove us to the bus stop before reception hours and they cleaned up in the bathrooms when I asked them to because some guest had made a mess. Unfortunately though, the whole hostel, including the rooms are very cold, at least in winter time when we were there (August). There was one radiator in our room but it had a timer of an hour so during the night we set alarms every hour to keep the room warm. Good wifi but limited, you get about 400 mb per person. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 amanda Sweden
- “ Cheap in both senses of the term. Located more or less in one of the city centre's nearest suburbs. Good if you want to save a bit of money by walking a little further. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Stephen Canada
- “ Extremely friendly staff, very helpsome. Single room very basic, but ok for at single night stop over. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Mette Camilla Denmark