Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The internet was down for most of my stay, only one from the staff could speak english. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ We had a really good time at the Klein Hostel. The staff was really helpfull with any problems or questions. The breakfast was also very good, because there were always fresh fruits, cake, coffee, sandwiches etc. I would defenitelz recommand the hostel, also it takes a little busride to get into the city. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Peter Germany
- “ I liked my stay at Klein Hostel. Th staff was the best, free transport from the airport and they were always nice and polite. One bad thing was the cleaness of the room. We had som bag from an earlier guest and some money on the bed. One other thing that we found pretty odd was that we colulnt have the A/C on before 8 pm (and it was around 40'C outside). ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This is a great clean English speaking hostel with people to help you with what you need in your travels. I highly recommend the dinner that is offered for R13.00 It was the best food I had in Brazil. It is a little out of the way but bus stops are close and the staff will tell you what bus you need Highly recommended ”
- 13 Nov 2013 valerie Denmark
- “ The hostel was good value for money although a little out of the way of the town. Other than a supermarket nearby, it feels a little bit industrial around the hostel, but fairly close to the bus station. Staff were helpful and the hostel was clean. We only had 1 night here, the bathroom and kitchen were both a good size and it was nice to have a swimming pool and pool table. The only criticism would be that our dorm was right next to reception which was quite noisy all night. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Polly England
- “ This is a great hostel to stay in while in Foz. It was almost empty when I was there because it's low season, but I think it would be really awesome when it´s a bit more full. Great common areas and bar, good breakfast and wifi, comfortable beds and spacious dorms, and the pickup/dropoff service is the best! Staff are also really helpful. It´s very close to the bus terminal but quite far from the centre, but there´s nothing to see in the centre anyway. Bus stop close by for the centre/falls. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia