Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The internet was down for most of my stay, only one from the staff could speak english. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ We had a really good time at the Klein Hostel. The staff was really helpfull with any problems or questions. The breakfast was also very good, because there were always fresh fruits, cake, coffee, sandwiches etc. I would defenitelz recommand the hostel, also it takes a little busride to get into the city. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Peter Germany
- “ I liked my stay at Klein Hostel. Th staff was the best, free transport from the airport and they were always nice and polite. One bad thing was the cleaness of the room. We had som bag from an earlier guest and some money on the bed. One other thing that we found pretty odd was that we colulnt have the A/C on before 8 pm (and it was around 40'C outside). ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This is a great clean English speaking hostel with people to help you with what you need in your travels. I highly recommend the dinner that is offered for R13.00 It was the best food I had in Brazil. It is a little out of the way but bus stops are close and the staff will tell you what bus you need Highly recommended ”
- 13 Nov 2013 valerie Denmark