Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location in the middle of the old town. A little bit hard to find because there is no sign or something else on the street or on the house. Could be a little bit cleaner. But really nice and helpful staff! ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ a very nice hostel, quite but close to the Town Centre. And, pancakes and breakfast every morning:):):) ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Great location and nice hostel, away from the madding crowds but still right in the heart of the Old City so you can get to them without issue. The hostel is quiet, and so i would say more for couples or older travellers, but nice either way. ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Excellent location, nice rooms, tasty pancakes. Our room was on the ground floor and we were a bit bothered by the sounds from outside. On Saturday night there were some very loud people first outside and then inside the hostel. The staff should have quieted them. We travelled with children (teenagers) and they were quite welcomed in the hostel, which was one of the reasons why we chose this place. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Had an absolutely great time there! These pancakes are great and I missed them after going to another hostel :( Nice people! ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany