Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel. Lovely staff, particularly the helpful blonde girl. Great location. Just need to put a mat down in the shower room as it is quite dangerous for slipping which my ass found out. Other than that, well done. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Great hostel! The room located at the street side could use some larger curtains (people could easily peak inside), but the room in general was really nice. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Ben Belgium
- “ What a nice stay in Knight House!! The staff was so friendly! Thanks for everthing. ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice location in the middle of the old town. A little bit hard to find because there is no sign or something else on the street or on the house. Could be a little bit cleaner. But really nice and helpful staff! ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ a very nice hostel, quite but close to the Town Centre. And, pancakes and breakfast every morning:):):) ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Great location and nice hostel, away from the madding crowds but still right in the heart of the Old City so you can get to them without issue. The hostel is quiet, and so i would say more for couples or older travellers, but nice either way. ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Anonymous England