Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very welcoming. Very good staff, helpful, knowledgeable. Rather unusual arrangement of rooms/toilets/showers, probably because 2 places were joined together. Finding two showers meant going downstairs-across-back upstairs-across. Remove shoes before entering helps keep place cleaner. Kitchen was tiny and could use some freshening. Breakfast was good, staff makes pancakes, which is a nice change. Location is quiet area, but some walls are thin. Seasoned traveler, over 50. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 S J USA
- “ Very nice hostel. Lovely staff, particularly the helpful blonde girl. Great location. Just need to put a mat down in the shower room as it is quite dangerous for slipping which my ass found out. Other than that, well done. ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Great hostel! The room located at the street side could use some larger curtains (people could easily peak inside), but the room in general was really nice. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Ben Belgium
- “ What a nice stay in Knight House!! The staff was so friendly! Thanks for everthing. ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice location in the middle of the old town. A little bit hard to find because there is no sign or something else on the street or on the house. Could be a little bit cleaner. But really nice and helpful staff! ”
- 29 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ a very nice hostel, quite but close to the Town Centre. And, pancakes and breakfast every morning:):):) ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Anonymous Poland