Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I want to choose what language I can pick, there is no Chinese (tradition) availabe, pls extend the lanuage where I can presicely take. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Ying-shou Taiwan
- “ I would love to give a full recommendation because this was one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. There are two things I disliked in my stay. In our room the parquet was a bit broken, nothing bad, still no problem for anybody, but it's a pity for the floor and the hostel to not being fixed. Second the showering room on our floor had a distinctive smell of mold. It's too sad because everything else, the rooms, the location, the atmosphere, the staff etc. was really great! ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good location, great breakfast and kitchen, helpful staff. The hostel was quiet and convenient with great tours to offer, would definitely recommend. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Ashley USA
- “ Very nice hostel in the city center. Clean and cheap. ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Very welcoming. Very good staff, helpful, knowledgeable. Rather unusual arrangement of rooms/toilets/showers, probably because 2 places were joined together. Finding two showers meant going downstairs-across-back upstairs-across. Remove shoes before entering helps keep place cleaner. Kitchen was tiny and could use some freshening. Breakfast was good, staff makes pancakes, which is a nice change. Location is quiet area, but some walls are thin. Seasoned traveler, over 50. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 S J USA