Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Didn't have the twin room we booked due to broken air conditioning but the double bed they gave us was fine and cost less. Window was filled in with bricks unfortunately. Nice room for the price. Breakfast was fine but located across the street. Bathroom was average. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Katie USA
- “ We stayed here for a week and it was great. They helped us organize a tour but weren't pushy about it, everyone was very friendly and the breakfast was big and yummy. The rooms are colossal and cavernous - we went into the standard and deluxe . They give you mineral water every day, advise you when you ask for it and will even just chitchat as you munch through your baguette, egg , jam, butter and fruit. We happened to be walking the streets one night, looking for a restaurant ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Champlaine Scotland
- “ Awesome place to stay! Loved the location & the staff. Room was super comfy too. BE AWARE of scams from taxi drivers as they picked us up from the airport & rather than taking us to this amazing place, we were cheated & brought to duong hong hotel. The cab brings you to another place, before you can get out of the cab someone hops in trying to say that this hotel is booked & you're to stay at a sister hotel. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. Demand going to the right hotel. Koto is a genuine & nice place! ”
- 10 Jan 2014 kelly Canada
- “ Absolutely amazing staff will help with any trip you have planned. They love to inform you of the culture and history of vietnam and will tell you suggestions to visit and experience, also a simple breakfast is included. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 bryan Canada
- “ Loved the staff! Amazing, always helpfull and very knowledgable ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Brittney Canada
- “ The best thing I can tell about Koto hostel is the enthusiasm of its staff they not only supply me the useful information involved the attraction areas in Hanoi they took me cross the road for breakfast every morning and did not forget to say the Best Wishes to me. .........I have a very warmed feeling during period of time stay in this hostel and I have emailed and highly recommend Koto hostel to my friend who will come to Hanoi in the begining of next month for holiday. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Lukes USA