Koa Wood Hale
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kind of dirty and some things were broken.. Like a part of my bed... And the fan in the room didn't work so it got REALLY hot during the night. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Josefine Sweden
- “ This was by far the filthiest hostel I've ever been too. You can smell weed everywhere, the floor was sticky *they ask you to walk around barefoot. The rooms stunk of bad armpit & feet odor. Don't bother locking your doors, everyone can just pull the screen door and go in that way. The Asian host looks like he is high as a bat and by his raggy clothes can be mistaken for a hobo. I saw cockroaches running around the public area and maggots on the trash bin cover. Sleep in ur car instead! ”
- 26 May 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ I only stayed here for one night but I had a really awesome time. Met some super cool people and the staff were all really laid back and fun to be around. It's a bit pricey for being so basic but options seem to be few for hostels in kailua so... All in all I would probably stay here again. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Lauren Canada