Koa Wood Hale
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The manager and all the staff were great, very helpful in every way. There were a few island insects around the building but that is to be expected. I went at a very hot time of year and there was no central air conditioning but this was minor. One thing I noticed was that there wasn't even a hint of theft. I had a really great time and will return to this Hostel ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Leif Canada
- “ Quite a bit of maintenance required. Things either dont work or are in poor condition. It was unbearably hot and no air conditioning. Door locks were dodgy. Place was lovely and clean and staff very helpful. ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Margaret
- “ Kind of dirty and some things were broken.. Like a part of my bed... And the fan in the room didn't work so it got REALLY hot during the night. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Josefine Sweden
- “ This was by far the filthiest hostel I've ever been too. You can smell weed everywhere, the floor was sticky *they ask you to walk around barefoot. The rooms stunk of bad armpit & feet odor. Don't bother locking your doors, everyone can just pull the screen door and go in that way. The Asian host looks like he is high as a bat and by his raggy clothes can be mistaken for a hobo. I saw cockroaches running around the public area and maggots on the trash bin cover. Sleep in ur car instead! ”
- 26 May 2014 Anonymous Philippines