Kobe City Gardens Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice hotel.only two flaws:the area is quite desert and only a member of the staff speak english ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Staff were very helpful when I requested a non smoking room. Hotel staff all spoke english which was great. Breakfast was delicious and the waitress was friendly too. Thankyou for a great stay. Maree Lazzarotto ”
- 09 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ I liked the location of the hotel which was central, and the price of the hotel for one night was very good. The toilet and bathroom were very clean and well-maintained and I would definitely recommend it again. ”
- 03 Aug 2012 Anonymous Singapore