Kobe Sannomiya R2 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although we understand this is a hostel - not having hot water or shower facilities on the same level as our accommodation (level 3) of this multi storey building was a little frustrating. Apart from that, the staff are very good, the WiFi reasonable (although sometimes it didn't seem to work) and the location is very central. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ The hostel was great for its price. Staffs were very helpful and rooms were clean. The only thing I did not like was there was a cockroach above my bed when I woke up. I understand hostels are places like that in general. I liked the location very much. It is easy to find and close to Sannomiya station. There are a bunch of restaurants and shops around the hostel. ”
- 02 Feb 2015 Saori
- “ helpful staff, cozy hostel, central yet quiet location ”
- 28 May 2014 Ching Wa Hong Kong