Kobe Sannomiya R2 Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Small but functional hostel. Round the corner from a busy street with cafes, restaurants, shops etc, not far from the train station. Not many toilets or showers but we still didn't have to queue for them. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Anonymous England
- “ A little bit out of the way and the staff couldn´t really speak English as advertised. It was a little more expensive than other hostels for the size of the room. However the pillows were the most comfortable id had since forever! ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The location is near station, we just walk to limousine bus suttle to Kansai Airport. Many restaurant open until midnight around the hostel. ”
- 29 Oct 2012 Riana
- “ Here is comfortable and convenient. The central station, historical uptown, lively nightlife area, and large shopping streets are all within walking distance. The inside of the hostel is neatly furnished and kept clean. If the beds built in walls as seen in capsule hotels don't bother you, here's really nice. Let's stroll in the fascinating city. ”
- 05 Oct 2012 Anonymous Japan