Koh Tao Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a really plain but nice hostel. Lots of young people. The only thing i didnt like too much was the location but that's probabely because Koh Tao itself is really touristy. ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ You get what you pay for. Reading the reviews we were really worried to stay here but it was fine. If you're a backpacker on a budget you'll be use to it. I've stayed in a lot worse. It's just really basic. ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Eleanor England
- “ This place should be called The Last resort as id only ever stay there if i had no where else to stay. It would be ok if the knew how to clean properly. On a lighter note it has a good location. ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Brenda Ireland