Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This cosy, cute and clean hostel is located in the middle of Old Town what is a great advantage. Atmosphere inside is great and staff is very friendly. A lot of facilities are provided. Highly recomend it for all travellers) ”
- 20 Dec 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Not so clean (dirty toilets and floors). Good location in the heart of old Tallinn. 2 floors down there is a nightclub, the beds were resonating whole night long together with the floors and the doors: just impossible to sleep when the club is open. Not enough wall plugs on the dorm to charge your elektronic devices. No reading light. No locker. Bad hostel, unfortunately. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Very good hostel in the heart of old town. I really would like to be there again. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Rafael Vinicius Brazil
- “ Very nice and flexible staff, interesting building, great location ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Simple, clean, nice stuff, perfect location, good price, what else can need for travelers? :) ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Ingrida Lithuania
- “ This is one of the best hostels I´ve ever stayed in! There is a very cool bar downstairs, so when you want to take a beer you just need to go the first floor!! For those who won´t be on this kind of mood, don´t worry, you won´t hear the noise or the music while you´re in bed. Another thing I would point out would be the very nice guys at the front desk. They gave us very good advices for visiting the least known parts of Tallinn. So, overall, do choose this hostel! ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Irene Spain