Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The lights didn't work in our room and the place was, well, kind of horrible and old actually. The location was really nice though, the staff seemed friendly and there were lockers for valuables. But still - fortunately I only stayed there for one night, that's all I could have handled. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ This cosy, cute and clean hostel is located in the middle of Old Town what is a great advantage. Atmosphere inside is great and staff is very friendly. A lot of facilities are provided. Highly recomend it for all travellers) ”
- 20 Dec 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Not so clean (dirty toilets and floors). Good location in the heart of old Tallinn. 2 floors down there is a nightclub, the beds were resonating whole night long together with the floors and the doors: just impossible to sleep when the club is open. Not enough wall plugs on the dorm to charge your elektronic devices. No reading light. No locker. Bad hostel, unfortunately. ”
- 19 Dec 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Very good hostel in the heart of old town. I really would like to be there again. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Rafael Vinicius Brazil
- “ Very nice and flexible staff, interesting building, great location ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Simple, clean, nice stuff, perfect location, good price, what else can need for travelers? :) ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Ingrida Lithuania