Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. Set in an old building.. For me it was charming and added to the experience of being in old tallinn is to be in an old building. Owner is extremely friendly and helpful. Very laid back. He would sit with us and share stories. So it felt more like staying with at a friend's place than a hostel. Weekends you get the noise and humming from bars downstairs. To me, it was like white noise though and was able to sleep thru it. Generous breakfast was provided of spreads/bread, muesli ”
- 12 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The assistants of staff are not so friendly with guest such as the owner: the guy with a long bear. Я благодарю тебя за всё, мой друг :-) Dear backpackers: don't forget to carry with your own laptop or smartphone, because there is no desktop computer for public; but it didn't matter for me, the price for lodging and location are excellent!!! Carlos. ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The hostel is the best that I ever stayed before, the owner of the hostel that work in the hostel make you feel yourself at home!!! ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil