Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed for 3 nights in November and loved it. Huge, spacious, not too far from the railway station and even closer to the bus station. The staff was SUPER sweet and they made our stay really pleasant. The only trouble we had was with the bathroom lights that were switching off automatically too soon, but I hope they will fix it. The rest was perfect, would definitely stay there again. ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ A bit far to walk from the station, but still in the city centre. Great value for money! Private lockers for each guest. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Johanna Sweden
- “ A lot of locals living in the hostel. Very friendly staff but not the best atmosphere. Would recommend checking some other places out ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA