Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Difficult to find and its a lot of older people. No air conditioning or private rooms. Nice staff who are very accommodating. Close enough to Salerno and the train, but a tad exhausting. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Ryan USA
- “ Located 15 min walk from the train station and harbour a bit out of the buzzling city centre in a calm neighborhood, this could be a quite large hostel but there were not many around when we stayed there. People said it used to be a school, and there is a lot of space. Some people seem to live there forever, but who cares? The beds are tidy, everyone gets their own lockable wardrobe, and the value for money is incredible! And don't miss the awesome Italian bakery in the same lane! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ For €13 a night, it wasn't bad, but I would not stay there again. To start with, it's a little difficult to find, and as a whole, is kind of run down. The showers (at least in the women's bathroom) is communal. The dorms have a locker, &The wifi only works in the main living area, which is essentially used for smoking.My main issue was safety, as the people there seemed to be homeless, and not other travelers. For a place to sleep, it's fine, but even then I was nervous as a young solo traveller ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Kyra USA
- “ Stayed for 3 nights in November and loved it. Huge, spacious, not too far from the railway station and even closer to the bus station. The staff was SUPER sweet and they made our stay really pleasant. The only trouble we had was with the bathroom lights that were switching off automatically too soon, but I hope they will fix it. The rest was perfect, would definitely stay there again. ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Anonymous Russia