Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect place to base yourself if you are visiting Amalfi Coast, Capri or Pompeii. Also close to the old Greek ruins just to the south. Hostel has some shady occupants, but if you can ignore that and enjoy their .5 Euro coffees from the machine and the best pastry shop in town just at the corner of the street, you will have saved yourself a heap and placed yourself in the best position to see all that the area has to offer. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ We did not feel safe as not all doors locked and the bathrooms and shower was very open. Lots of weird people wandering around that questioned our safety. ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Lindsay Canada
- “ it was so good to me. kind staffs, taking care of my lugggage. thanks. I want recommand to my friends. ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It is a sheep place and the rooms are wide and comfortable But the problemi is the people who lives there you don't feel safty out of the room in the comon areas there is no telecamera I did forget my shampo in the bath room and i did come back after 10 min i didn't find it ”
- 06 Aug 2015 mohamad Palestine
- “ Difficult to find and its a lot of older people. No air conditioning or private rooms. Nice staff who are very accommodating. Close enough to Salerno and the train, but a tad exhausting. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Ryan USA