Kokopelli Hostel Cusco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, poor wifi, but generally friendly & helpful staff. It's quiet big, so that maybe affected the atmosphere slightly, but would stay there again. ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The open courtyards of this hostel are not so comforting to the people like myself with an adversion to cold climates like Cusco is. The dorm room I stayed in did not have heat, only the closed door and bodies and the blankets provided the heat for sleeping at night. ”
- 30 Jun 2012 Anonymous
- “ Hostel Kokopelli is my favorite place to stay while in Cusco. It is buenazo! I feel like I am at home when I am here. The beds are sooo comfortable, the atmosphere is light and fun and the food is excellent. they are generous, kind and patient. Thank you koko!! ”
- 27 May 2012 Jessica
- “ This is a great backpackers hostel in Cusco. The staff are really friendly and make you feel welcome immediately. Great facilities and bar, warm comfy beds and hot power showers and loads of places to chill. Good value for money, would highly recommend....Cat x ”
- 12 Feb 2012 Anat