Kokopelli Hostel Cusco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at Kokopelli in Paracas were so amazing that I had to stay at the Cusco location. Sadly, there was a world of difference. There were times when five staffers were at reception chatting and ignoring guests, or telling them to come back later. Sorry to bother you by checking out and paying. There were many ants in the ground floor private rooms, and only lukewarm water in the dorms and upper privates. Most people hanging out in the bar are staff- not very social. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great staff, very friendly and helpful. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 kara
- “ Kokopelli was great! Everything was good, the only thing is that taxis disnt know where it was located, so iy was hard for ua to find it the first couple of nights. Everything elss was perfect, our room was a private one and we loved it! ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was there twice and it's good for one or two nights, but for me it was really cold in room, may be because i was in first floor... If you want to sleep at 22-23 it can be noisily because they have a bar with everyday party)) simple breakfast, original design, different kinds of rooms. It's big and nobody tell me about conditions of check-out, breakfast time, towel payment and another ... So for me it was not bad not good experience. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 MARINA Russia
- “ Yorumlarınız ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous Turkey