Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ An immaculately presented hostel, very well equipped. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Gill New Zealand
- “ Great place. Perfect location and a very sweet and helpfull host :) ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Ditte Marie Denmark
- “ A lovely room in a really clean well kept home in old Zadar. Marin lives just upstairs and is really friendly and welcoming. The bathroom and kitchen were spotless too, with all the facilities you could want. For the price we were so surprised at how much was provided! In fact the only problem was that we only stayed for one night, we wish we could have stayed longer! ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Kolega was a wonderful place to stay. Marin was so kind, and even rode his bike out to the bus station to check on a timetable that wasn't available when he called the station for us. The apartment was nicely updated, very clean, and felt very comfortable and homey. The wifi was good, the kitchen was easy to use, and laundry is free. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in Zadar! I am on a long backpacking trip with my fiancé and this is by far our favorite place we've stayed. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Sarah USA