Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I definitely recommend it. Great place, great value for money. Close to everything important in Zadar. I wish I could have stayed more days! The only thing that you should be aware of is that the apartment is located at the 3th floor (no elevator) ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Milica Ecuador
- “ Excellent place and perfect host, Marin is a great person, very helpful and friendly. He gave me some very great advice about the trip and it helped me make maximum use of my time in Croatia. I highly recommend his place to stay in Zadar. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Realy a perfect stay at this Guesthouse. We were there for 2 nights in August. It's right in the old town and more of a flat. The flat consists of 3 rooms, one bathroom and a kitchen/living area. The kitchen/living area is also used by the Guesthouse-owner, who lives one floor above the flat. He's a really nice, laid back kinda guy. Would we've been there a couple days longer, we might have cooked in the kitchen as well.. Nothing bad to say at all. The Value-for-money is GREAT! ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Alexander Germany
- “ We had a great stay at Kolega Guesthouse! The owner was AMAZING! Such a nice, friendly person & very acoomodating to our needs. He waited up for us to check in after our late flight; he even drove us to Plitvice Lakes (2 hr each way) for half the price of the guided tours, it was a perfect day at the park! The guesthouse itself was very nice, homey, clean, & comfortable! We were very pleased w/ our room & stay over all. The location was perfect & I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Zadar!! ”
- 24 May 2013 Ryan USA
- “ We had a fantastic stay. Great location. Owner is lovely. Good security, use of internet and computer, very clean and well maintained, amazing shower! Would definitely recommend and would stay here again :) ”
- 14 May 2013 Anonymous Ireland