Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kolega was a wonderful place to stay. Marin was so kind, and even rode his bike out to the bus station to check on a timetable that wasn't available when he called the station for us. The apartment was nicely updated, very clean, and felt very comfortable and homey. The wifi was good, the kitchen was easy to use, and laundry is free. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in Zadar! I am on a long backpacking trip with my fiancé and this is by far our favorite place we've stayed. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Sarah USA
- “ I definitely recommend it. Great place, great value for money. Close to everything important in Zadar. I wish I could have stayed more days! The only thing that you should be aware of is that the apartment is located at the 3th floor (no elevator) ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Milica Ecuador
- “ Excellent place and perfect host, Marin is a great person, very helpful and friendly. He gave me some very great advice about the trip and it helped me make maximum use of my time in Croatia. I highly recommend his place to stay in Zadar. ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Realy a perfect stay at this Guesthouse. We were there for 2 nights in August. It's right in the old town and more of a flat. The flat consists of 3 rooms, one bathroom and a kitchen/living area. The kitchen/living area is also used by the Guesthouse-owner, who lives one floor above the flat. He's a really nice, laid back kinda guy. Would we've been there a couple days longer, we might have cooked in the kitchen as well.. Nothing bad to say at all. The Value-for-money is GREAT! ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Alexander Germany
- “ We had a great stay at Kolega Guesthouse! The owner was AMAZING! Such a nice, friendly person & very acoomodating to our needs. He waited up for us to check in after our late flight; he even drove us to Plitvice Lakes (2 hr each way) for half the price of the guided tours, it was a perfect day at the park! The guesthouse itself was very nice, homey, clean, & comfortable! We were very pleased w/ our room & stay over all. The location was perfect & I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Zadar!! ”
- 24 May 2013 Ryan USA
- “ We had a fantastic stay. Great location. Owner is lovely. Good security, use of internet and computer, very clean and well maintained, amazing shower! Would definitely recommend and would stay here again :) ”
- 14 May 2013 Anonymous Ireland