Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Parking is also very close to the beach and not far. To go to the room was open and go three doors. But the room is very cold and there was no heating. There was no blanket can warm up a cold room had two slept trembling in the cold. Prices are cheaper, but do not want to go back. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ An immaculately presented hostel, very well equipped. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Gill New Zealand
- “ Great place. Perfect location and a very sweet and helpfull host :) ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Ditte Marie Denmark
- “ A lovely room in a really clean well kept home in old Zadar. Marin lives just upstairs and is really friendly and welcoming. The bathroom and kitchen were spotless too, with all the facilities you could want. For the price we were so surprised at how much was provided! In fact the only problem was that we only stayed for one night, we wish we could have stayed longer! ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous England