Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location and Wendy was hugely helpful. Rooms were very comfortable with good facilities, would definitely recommend this accommodation. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Maria Ireland
- “ The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. The location is good for mature people who like a quieter hostel and is only a 15 minute walk from downtown. This will be the hostel I choose from now on whenever I need to stay in Brisbane. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Amy Australia
- “ I had a relaxing, quiet, nice stay at the Kookaburra Inn. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, the bed was decent enough, but the owner was friendly and helpful. There are two big sweet dogs on the property which makes it a little more like home. Kookaburra is a short 10ish minute walk to the city center and train station. I would absolutely stay here again. ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The WIFI internet is unusable and out for vast portions of your stay. The showers shared among guests are decrepit, with botched & dated plumbing & fixtures, having a rusting & worn out shower caddy sitting with exposed metal and rust in the stall. Reservation system does not work properly, making reservations has it take your money, offer no confirmation & sends you no email, then you find they expected you to be there but never confirmed it, they want to keep your money now. Avoid!!!!! ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Kokaburra Inn was the ideal accommodation for my wife and I; very convenient location and good premises and stuff. It has also a good atmosphere for mature travellers who are looking for a good value for money at a calm and cosy accommodation. ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Abel