Kool Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked this place is located right where the party is !! Just the stuff didn't speak English but it was easy to understand each other ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Melissa
- “ The location of the hostel was good being at the top of the main street. Across the road to a few clubs and lots of bars on the street. About a five minute walk to the beach. Hostel didn't have much too it and seemed a bit dodgy walking up the stairs at night alone. There were no organised social outings so unless you are an outgoing person don't rely on that. Air con was amazing which was good for the hot weather. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Maddison Australia
- “ Great location, close to the beach and all the bars. If you don't want to party you won't like it. Lots of noise from the clubs and all the drunks puke all over the carpets. Wifi is very poor, very rarely worked. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Alicia
- “ I enjoyed staying at this hotel. Location is unbelievable, in Bangla Road, a great spot to eat and party, but this means you can't sleep till 4am every day!! :( I saw people cleaning the room everyday and I toilette was not dirty!! so really value for money I paid. INTERNET was really really SLOW!!! they need to work on this. Facilieties poor because of internet!!! ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Italy