Korea Central Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was really cozy and nice place. And, the owner was really super kind. Also, he tried to help me a lot as much as he can. Then, the transportation system is really closed by the hostel. He provided me really good information as well. Go to the Hostel. And, Find Yong! ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff, very clean private ensuite room. No kitchen FYI, but there is laundry. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner was extremely helpful and constantly asked if we were comfortable, and was ready to help when we wanted some food/shopping options. I also met two lovely roomates during my stay there. The place is located near hyehwa subway station, which makes it convenient to get around. The place was very cosy, but my only gripe was that the toilet was a little small. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Anonymous Singapore