Korea Central Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, very clean private ensuite room. No kitchen FYI, but there is laundry. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner was extremely helpful and constantly asked if we were comfortable, and was ready to help when we wanted some food/shopping options. I also met two lovely roomates during my stay there. The place is located near hyehwa subway station, which makes it convenient to get around. The place was very cosy, but my only gripe was that the toilet was a little small. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ a nice hostel, near subway & airport bus, also easy to have food. Feel homey ”
- 20 May 2013 HARTINA Indonesia
- “ It s a really nice hostel but our room was just in front of the small kitchen and main room so it was a little bit noisy (hopefully we had ear plugs). Our room was small and we didn t have a lot of privacy (the walls were like paper). The staff is really nice, and we can have water, hair dryer, maps.... They are also 2 computers and wifi. It is a good value for money and the neighborhood is fantastic and so nice. If it is for 3 nights it is ok (there is also a washing machine). ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great location, very friendly staff and good value for the money. ”
- 03 Mar 2013 Danielle Norway
- “ Locking and unlocking the room door from the outside was a little hard and only one of our group members could do it. The smell of cleaner was a little too strong and even when I returned home my clothes still smelled like it. Otherwise, clean place and very good value for one night stay. Yong was nice and the other staff member was also very nice when we knocked on her door late at night for help. ”
- 05 Jan 2013 Erica USA