Krakow Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very very good location literally a 2 minute walk from the square. Tons of food places near by. It's located on top of a bar so night can be fairly noisy sometimes. Wifi is extremely hit and miss, the staff was friendly. The shower was kinda sketchy looking so we didn't utilize it. My biggest problem was initially finding this place sucked. Because it's located through a corridor to a court yard, but there's zero signs outside on the sidewalk that would indicate there's a hostel close by. ”
- 20 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It couldn't be more centrally located and it costs just a bit more than 5€, breakfast included. The hostel has everything a hostel should have, and is a good place to spend a couple of nights. Washing the dishes in a bathroom sink might not be the most convenient thing you did but it didn't bother me. All in all, a hostel to recommend. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Only 2 showers + toilets for all customers is too short. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Netherlands