Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a pleasant stay the one in Krishna Palace..the stuff is very helpful and especially the guys who work at the restaurant in the terrace are very nice. The room was ok, clean and with towels and hot water. Only bad thing was that it was quite noisy as they are doing renovation works, from very early in the morning till late. All in all we have nice memories there. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous Jamaica
- “ I've been using this website for the past two years for travel in Europe, South America, and India and Krishna Palace may be the best hostel I've stayed at. The rooms were beautiful and very clean. The beds were super comfortable and for anyone who has spent any time in India you'll appreciate that. The food was amazing and convenient - american food, indian food, itialian food, chinese food. The staff was wonderful and included us in the diwali celebration like family :) ”
- 14 Nov 2012 Kylie USA
- “ Amazing location, staff, and great rooftop restaurant! Would highly recommend. One of the best hostels I have stayed in while traveling around India. ”
- 13 Nov 2012 Margo USA
- “ Great staff, very friendly. would stay here again. ”
- 19 Oct 2012 George England