K's House Mt.Fuji
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the best hostel during our two and a half week stay at Japan - Super friendly, big common room area with great kitchen utensils and clean all around. Great location and value. Next time we just need to stay longer! :) ”
- 07 May 2015 Minna Finland
- “ Very good hostel near Kawagushiko lake (10 min walk to bridge with amazing view). Common areas are big and cozy. Many restaurants and facilities near by. They have a trip around Mount Fuji that is ok although a little expensive. Bed in dorms are good but it would be good if they have curtains for privacy. Staff is very friendly. ”
- 31 Mar 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ -Bicycle to rent -Helpful staff who speak good English -Close to the Lake Kawakuchiko -Just 15 mins by foot from the kawakuchiko station,there is also free shuttle bus to and from the hostel ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong