K's House Mt.Fuji
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely a nice hostel, great and helpful staff, the hostel has even a lounge bar with a large choice of beers '(and belgian ones ... home sweet home), but also different and local spirits, wine and sake. It was also the opportunity to meet Moshi the really cool bar tender and discuss. It's also about 100 m max to a karaoke house where it's possible to spent unforgettable nights. The house next door is a "onsen" where it's possible to relax and experiment the japanese hot and cold bath. ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Everything a hostel should be - absolutely perfect. The walk from the station is along a busy road with no pavement so take their pick up and drop off option! I heard complaints about on/off wifi and slow hostel computers but I didn't use. I'll stay at a K's House again!! :D ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Justine Wales
- “ Bit quiet when I went but the place is clean and the staff are excellent! ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Helen England