Kuality Resort & Suites
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I did not have any expectation to this hotel, but it was still the worst experience I've ever had. ”
- 13 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I nicknamed this the room of Doom. Poor security (safe had a hole where the lock should be), very very poor hospitality and service from all staff - being told that it would be 'more convenient for me if you booked your own taxi' when I requested one is outright rude. The room was appalling and if I am honest I have spent less money on much nicer in the past. The notice in the lobby that they don't serve 'locals' - or 'handle cash' is a pretty good indicator of how dodgy this place is. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Sean England
- “ Even though this is not a hostel, it's well priced for the area. Just prepare yourself to pay an extra $10 per day with of $8.99 resort fee and taxes. It's a bit of a misrepresentation, but it's the cheapest option you'll find at International Dr. Plus, they offer free shuttle to all Disney parks and Universal. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I confess I was really worry about this hotel, cuz many people left bad reviews about that. In the checkin time it was confused about the taxes and everything but in the end my friends and I paid a reliable price. Receptionist were able to speak English, Spanish and Portuguese and everybody was wiling to help us. The corridor smells like "ew" but the bedroom is ok, the bed was comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was the illumination of the bedroom. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ They don't give a hand for helping in anything. They just care about the money. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Quite happy with this stay. Decent room and bathroom. only problem was no wifi unless youre in the lobby and even then its very slow ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Caitlin Australia