Kuldeep Friends Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Granted, I probably shouldn't have expected very much for the amount I paid, but my room was simply disgusting. The building was impossible to find on my own because it's down a small, dark, dirty alley. When I first got to my room I was slapped int he face by a strong mildew smell. The bathroom never dried out and there were bugs in it. There's no AC and because the room is so humid from the bathroom, it becomes a sauna. The staff was quite friendly, but I was glad to leave. ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It's in a small lane of main barza, near the train station, I stayed there twice, the first time was OK, the second time, they gave me a terrible room because it was full. I got there in the early morning, had no choice. Luckily, the boss apologized the next day and gave me a discount, so it's OK. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ it's the culest hostel in town!!1 practice! friendly people!! good staff!! It's one of that experience that you will get with you!!! it's that place to come back when you are in dheli!!! the integrity of the Family hostel keep in your heart!!!! ”
- 31 Jul 2015 juan martin Argentina