Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ BOSS R AMERICAN HUSBEND AND JAPANESE WIFE. THEY R NICE. NEAR METRO IS GOOD. ”
- 17 Feb 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I used a cute little loft room for a few nights, then returned for another after a trip to one of the islands. The owners are knowledgeable and there's a nice atmosphere around the place (and the bar downstairs also run by the management). So close to Kokusai-dori and a great yakiniku restaurant nearby. Recommended ”
- 16 Oct 2012 Anonymous Australia
- “ this place is super close to Kokusai-dori and monorail station. staff is great but kinda hard to find them. overall, it was nice to stay here! ”
- 29 Sep 2012 Anonymous