Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kung Fu hostel is Amazing! It far exceeded my expectations. I didnt find too much info ONLINE so when i arrived and was greeted by Coco (whos speaks great English) and given plenty of information about the Shaolin temple, the hostel and the morning Qi Gong, it was a very pleasent surprise. I was lucky enough to have my own room, though the facilities, hygiene and linen was 5*. The hostel offes a free AM qi gong which was an incredible excursion... And i've run out of characters :( MUST DO!!! ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ thank you for the team, it was a real pleasure to stay out there ! really kind and helpfull :) ”
- 15 Sep 2013 lyorinn France
- “ Great place, perfectly well inside the Shaolin Complex, less than 10 minutes away from the Temple itself. The staff is very nice, and the room were far better than expected from the price we payed. 100% recommended, the best possible option in the valley. ”
- 06 Aug 2012 Horacio