Kunming Cloudland International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is a little outside the center, and heating was inadequate for the weather (near freezing, which I understand is unusual for Kunming). Great atmosphere. I can see coming back here but would also consider The Hump, which has a much better location. ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Kevin USA
- “ The hostel was centrally located and there were a lot of signs up indicating how to travel throughout the city using taxi, train, and bus so that was great. The staff also helped us book a car to the Cloud Forest. The food was terrible aside from the Chinese dishes. The burger was hideous and was not edible in any sense and the food also takes a LONG time to come out. I did enjoy the local dishes they had on the menu and the drink prices were great and well-made. ”
- 21 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Cozy hostel with decent breakfast. Nice garden where travelers gather. BUT: the beds were like concrete. Beds in China are mostly quiet hard, but this was so extreme. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Anonymous Belgium