Kunming Upland International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was clean, plus its staff was extremely helpful. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Matt USA
- “ Like many places in China, facilities have gotten older very quickly here. Great atmosphere in the garden and restaurant/bar. The staff was very accommodating for our student group, preparing breakfast for us an hour before they officially opened every morning. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ At first it doesn't seems so appealing, but then the atmosphere conquers you and if you are lucky enough to befriend some guests, your stay will be unforgettable. Brig a good mosquito repellant if you go in summer! ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was close to green lake and had a great bar with yummy food, good music, movies, a pool table and table tennis. ”
- 08 May 2015 Anonymous
- “ Great hostel in general but reception staff was not very helpful and even rude. ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ One of the best hostels in all of China, have stayed there every visit to Kunming. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Samuel USA