Kunming Upland International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was close to green lake and had a great bar with yummy food, good music, movies, a pool table and table tennis. ”
- 08 May 2015 Anonymous
- “ Great hostel in general but reception staff was not very helpful and even rude. ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ One of the best hostels in all of China, have stayed there every visit to Kunming. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Samuel USA
- “ This hostel is brilliant and I'd strongly recommend. They have loads of info around the hostel and staff members that are help on reception. We need to get to yuanyang and they help us find bus times. They have a nice bar, pool table, you can rent bike and just generally great. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Kerrie England
- “ Really good hostel with good location next to one of the parks in Kunming and with good bus communications. Really nice common area, most of the staff was nice and really friendly. Stayed there my two times in Kunming. Would recommend it! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Max Sweden