Kunming Upland International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ At first it doesn't seems so appealing, but then the atmosphere conquers you and if you are lucky enough to befriend some guests, your stay will be unforgettable. Brig a good mosquito repellant if you go in summer! ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was close to green lake and had a great bar with yummy food, good music, movies, a pool table and table tennis. ”
- 08 May 2015 Anonymous
- “ Great hostel in general but reception staff was not very helpful and even rude. ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ One of the best hostels in all of China, have stayed there every visit to Kunming. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Samuel USA
- “ This hostel is brilliant and I'd strongly recommend. They have loads of info around the hostel and staff members that are help on reception. We need to get to yuanyang and they help us find bus times. They have a nice bar, pool table, you can rent bike and just generally great. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Kerrie England
- “ Nice hostel with good area to meet other guests and play pool or drink/eat. Would return here for future stays. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous Scotland