Kunming Upland International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is good ! But the wifi in the room is not good. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I enjoyed my stay there, close to the Green Lake park, silent place, pool table and Western food were very convenient things in this hostel that I was looking for. I advice this hostel as a good place to stay if you are in Kunming. Rooms were simple, but good enough, only strange thing was that for the same price rooms might be different, some of them have bathroom on kind of balcony, others no. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Latvia
- “ The location is great, especially if you like to run or walk as the Green Lake is just nearby and it sort of makes you feel like you're in a small town instead of a big city. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 DeWolf USA
- “ Pretty big hostel- like an apartment building! Quite nice! ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous USA