Kunming Upland International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had trouble finding the hostel (it's not on Huashan Xi Lu), so I called them for help. The man who answered just said "Ting bu dong." and hung up on me, so I was alone on the street at 1:30 AM. The room had moldy walls and no air conditioner. The towel was full of holes and the hair dryer didn't heat up. When I called the hostel for directions from the bus stop, the staff couldn't help me (it was two blocks away). The most helpful thing they did was book a car to take me to the airport. Avoid. ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel was clean, plus its staff was extremely helpful. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Matt USA
- “ Like many places in China, facilities have gotten older very quickly here. Great atmosphere in the garden and restaurant/bar. The staff was very accommodating for our student group, preparing breakfast for us an hour before they officially opened every morning. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA