Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dirty in the room and in the kitchen. No chair for babies available. Not good with members of staff not speaking english and smoking just by the entrance door... ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Reception is always closed. Even if you notify the hostel in advance what time you come, reception is closed, no possibility to get room. When you leave the hostel, reception is also closed, no opportunity to pay, so a lot of guests go away without paying. No other staff except the man at the reception who is always out. No other staff but there is one kind family who lives in that hostel nearly a year, they are very helpful. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ When I first arrived I felt a little akward here, but after a day I realied that the place is is really nice. There people on site who work here all the time who have been very helpful whenever I needed a question answered. A very relaxed atmosphere with a mixed group of people living here. The children playing and filling the corridors with laughter said it all,..it is a great place. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Ryan USA