Kyoto Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved the staff at Kyoto Guest House. We arrived late, around 3:30 a.m., and they stayed up to welcome us and help us get settled in. We felt very well cared for, and there was always help available if we needed assistance. The room was small, which is normal for Chungking Mansions, but since we spent the day out and about in Hong Kong it didn't matter. Great location, and also a quick walk away from bus and subway stations. ”
- 08 May 2015 Maike USA
“ Our aircraft was delayed getting to Hong Kong. So we did not get in till 1 o'clock in the morning. The staff stayed up and waited for us. The room was orderly and clean and for the price it was a very good deal.The location is in the central area of Hong Kong which has great access to the city and the subway system. It was a wonderful stay in the staff are very pleasant and helpful. ”
Thank you for your comments and feedback. Please do recommend Kyoto Guest House to your family and friends when they visit Hong Kong.
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is located in the Chungking Mansions, so be aware of the place, in the bottom there are a lot of shops and a lot of people trying to sell you everything. Its located in the main street of Kowloon, so good location, but not in HK island, you can walk just a few blocks to the river. The rooms are small, but is HK, so is what you should expect. ”
- 18 Apr 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ normal quality for this location in HK ”
- 03 Apr 2015 YAROTSKI Belarus
“ As ive experienced...very good hotel... if i will be back for my vacation again..i would do rather to comeback and take again this hotel..
Special the way they talk to their customer..very kind and obedient..And i really enjoy my stay.
Keep it up! ”
Many thanks for your feedbacks and comments. Please do recommend Kyoto Guest House to your family and friends when they visit HongKong.
- 13 Sep 2014 CHRISTOPHER Philippines