Kyoto Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would choose another place next time I am in Hong Kong. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Thomas USA
- “ Cleanliness of bedsheets was only average. Rooms are really very small. The location however is great and close to the subway, right in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. ”
- 19 May 2013 Marc Germany
- “ Our 3-person room included only two beds, so we had to share one of them, and the room was incredibly tiny. On the plus side, it had air conditioning, which was a lifesaver in the Hong Kong heat. There was also no communal meeting area, so it was difficult to meet fellow travelers. Not a great value for the money, although I get the impression that everything in Hong Kong is overpriced. We didn't interact with the staff much; they seemed fine. It was clean, safe, and conveniently located. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed there durring 3/13, and were very disappointed! Thevroom was very small (even by Hong Kong standards), dirty and it was also used as a storage room for the hostels stuff (under the bed). Outside the hostel you can find merchants who will bother you 24/7. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 mark Israel