Kyoto Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cleanliness of bedsheets was only average. Rooms are really very small. The location however is great and close to the subway, right in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. ”
- 19 May 2013 Marc Germany
- “ Our 3-person room included only two beds, so we had to share one of them, and the room was incredibly tiny. On the plus side, it had air conditioning, which was a lifesaver in the Hong Kong heat. There was also no communal meeting area, so it was difficult to meet fellow travelers. Not a great value for the money, although I get the impression that everything in Hong Kong is overpriced. We didn't interact with the staff much; they seemed fine. It was clean, safe, and conveniently located. ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed there durring 3/13, and were very disappointed! Thevroom was very small (even by Hong Kong standards), dirty and it was also used as a storage room for the hostels stuff (under the bed). Outside the hostel you can find merchants who will bother you 24/7. ”
- 16 Mar 2013 mark Israel
- “ Me and a friend stayed in Hong Kong only for one night so we were looking for a good location and a good price. We found both here! I didn't expect much but I was positively suprised, the room was clean and so was the bathroom. The staff was also very nice and careing. The room was pretty small, but that's what you can expect in Hong Kong anyways, although we were happy we only had our small bags with ous :) All in all it's a nice place for a short stay in Hong Kong!!! ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Sandra Germany