Kyoto Hana Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really clean place, staff speaks good English, location by the train station very convenient. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ it's very close to the Kyoto station. and so many western people. the bed is so clean. ”
- 13 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This hostel was amazing!! We were recommended by a friend, and were not disappointed. That staff was friendly and helpful, they even tried to help my friend and I order take-out, even though it was time for the front desk to close. The room was clean and you could smell the fresh tatami may smell. My only qualm was that there were limited bathrooms and showers to use for as many people that stayed on that floor. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Nicole USA
- “ Very close to the station. The Double Ensuite felt like a luxurious apartment, it was extremely clean and very nice! Highly recommended. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice, clean room, a bit small, but very comfortable sleeping, nice pillows. Stuff very kind. Felt good! ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous Romania
- “ Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone spoke and understood English which really helped when asking questions about where to go/how to get there. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Jessalyn