Kyoto Hana Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly people, friendly atmosphere, great facilites and very affordable costs. What more needs to be said! Well the cabinet that I got on the top bunk was a little small, I would like to put more of my things under lock and key while keeping everything organized. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This is the 2nd time I stay in this hostel but both with bad experience, I book a 4 bed mixed dorm 2 nights but the receptionist told me I need to change the room in the second day, I need to check out at 11:00 am and check in again at 15:00 pm, it is ridiculous and I never heard before , I showed her my email that sent from this web site to proved I booked 2 nights continuity, I don't need to change the room, they are very impolite and said I don't need to change the room now. ”
- 07 May 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ very basic room with futons on the floor to sleep on. ours had an ensuite bathroom, which is nice. Other rooms share bathrooms. Clean and friendly, cheap but basic accomodation. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Torstein Norway
- “ Location good, hostel clean, will come again ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Super friendly staff and amazingly clean rooms, bathrooms and dining area. Location is amazing with a 5 - 10 min walking distance to the main Kyoto station. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Nakul India
- “ Excellent stay. I was very impressed with the instructions to the hotel as well as the facilities and security. Thanks! ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA