Kyoto Hana Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a home away from home... ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Ernesto Felix Canada
- “ Such a homey place. Small but comforting. The staff are very friendly. Just perfect for any type of trip. ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Intan Indonesia
- “ The hostel has everything that I would ask for: Great location (within minutes walk from Kyoto station), helpful staff, clean, welcoming, and nice people in the hostel. Highly recommended! ”
- 27 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great employees, great rooms and plus the location of the hostel is great. Keep up the good work guys! ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Jung Hyun South Korea
- “ The hostel is in a great location and very close to the Kyoto station. Everything was in order but there isnt a large common area to meet people. No complaints. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Connor USA
- “ Friendly people, friendly atmosphere, great facilites and very affordable costs. What more needs to be said! Well the cabinet that I got on the top bunk was a little small, I would like to put more of my things under lock and key while keeping everything organized. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada