Kyoto Hana Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is good, 10 minures walk from Kyoto station, free wifi, the staff enter your room without knock the door when they cleaning the room and keep the door open after cleaning ”
- 15 Jun 2017 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great bath facility convenient location ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Kwan Yee Hong Kong
- “ Really liked the whole taking off shoes before entering your room. Might be useful to have some foot deodorizer near the shoe closets and maybe the lounge though. The lounge was pretty swanky with amenities, and really appreciated the vending machine with canned Screwdrivers. Wish I knew about the luggage closet and how it is available to store your stuff before check in time from the website though. Some pretty cool restaurants and izakayas nearby. Overall, awesome place! ”
- 10 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Great value for price. Friendly, English speaking staff, nice common area. Shared dorm for women was a bit cramped, bunk beds. Overall great experience and location ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Close to Kyoto station, so, really, not a long walk to get to the place, especially if you are bringing a suitcase. close to few temples as well and shops. Staffs are friendly, good location, and facilities. ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Very close to the main train station, quiet back street. ”
- 09 Jul 2016 Leonhard Italy