Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to Nagoya castle and a short walk from Nagoya Station, the dorm room had a small sitting room and a kitchenette which was great. The garden and bath were really good as well. The breakfast (extra) was delicious! ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Best service I ever had. The owner really loves his job and shows it. ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Honestly this was the best hostel I stayed in while in Japan. The place is actually a Ryokan, so there are normal rooms, and the "hostel" area is just in one wing, so you get the experience of a ryokan, Japanese meals, Kimono, Public bath, etc. while still having the price of a hostel, dormitory style, sleeping quarters. The location is just a short walk, or if you make use of one of the free bikes, a ride away from, Nagoya Castle, the downtown shopping and bar scene, and the train station ”
- 20 Aug 2015 eric USA
- “ Very nice hotel with a lovely garden and bath! Clean and quiet! Extremely polite and helpful staff, recommendations and directions to nearby restaurants and sights. I stayed in mixed dormitory. The only negative thing was that the room didn't have futons, there were bunk beds instead. They are not that comfortable. The room was on the second floor and the sleeping area was separated with a screen from the rest of the room. The room had a small kitchen, which was nice! Hotel breakfast was superb! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ A very good place to stay. I can't say enough about the atmosphere and staff. Both were phenomenal throughout my entire stay. Hiro is very kind and will do whatever it takes to make his guests feel comfortable at his hotel. Free bicycles are available as well Hiro has restaurant recommendations which are inexpensive and good. I would definitely stay here again, great value for one's money. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 John Canada