Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel well located in central Nagoya. Liked the bath house through the ornamental garden. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Close to Nagoya castle and a short walk from Nagoya Station, the dorm room had a small sitting room and a kitchenette which was great. The garden and bath were really good as well. The breakfast (extra) was delicious! ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Best service I ever had. The owner really loves his job and shows it. ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Honestly this was the best hostel I stayed in while in Japan. The place is actually a Ryokan, so there are normal rooms, and the "hostel" area is just in one wing, so you get the experience of a ryokan, Japanese meals, Kimono, Public bath, etc. while still having the price of a hostel, dormitory style, sleeping quarters. The location is just a short walk, or if you make use of one of the free bikes, a ride away from, Nagoya Castle, the downtown shopping and bar scene, and the train station ”
- 20 Aug 2015 eric USA