Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good for foreigners that want to try out ryokans. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Naomi Japan
- “ Very friendly staff; location within walking distance from the station, on-site onsen (small, but still nice) ”
- 20 May 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great authentic Ryokan experience in Nagoya, beautiful garden and friendly staff ”
- 07 May 2014 Helen Australia
- “ Traditional Hotel - little Garden - hot bath 24h - friendly staff - 10min walk to the Nagoya Castle ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Nicola Germany
- “ Probably my favourite budget accommodation I've ever stayed in. It's gorgeous. The sleeping rooms are peaceful and the beds extremely comfortable. The Japanese garden out the back I'd beautiful and really nice to relax in. The onsen is the cleanest I've ever been in. Everything about it is perfect. About five minutes walk from Maranouchi subway and about 20 mins walk from Nagoya station. Definitely recommend!! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Northern Ireland