Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Probably my favourite budget accommodation I've ever stayed in. It's gorgeous. The sleeping rooms are peaceful and the beds extremely comfortable. The Japanese garden out the back I'd beautiful and really nice to relax in. The onsen is the cleanest I've ever been in. Everything about it is perfect. About five minutes walk from Maranouchi subway and about 20 mins walk from Nagoya station. Definitely recommend!! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Northern Ireland
- “ Very nice place, the garden is great and the small spa is pleasant, although it is not possible to use it after 8 am in the morning. The check out time is also quite early (09.30 am), so it's not a place for late risers. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Andreas Norway
- “ This ryokan is simply the friendliest place I've been in Japan!! Clean, convenient, it has everything you need and the staff are indeed very friendly! The bath gives you a nice little cultural taste, the little garden with the free camera will give you unforgettable pictures... Don't hesitate booking ;-) ”
- 22 Nov 2012 Anonymous France
- “ Beautiful place. ”
- 01 May 2012 Timothy