Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Traditional Hotel - little Garden - hot bath 24h - friendly staff - 10min walk to the Nagoya Castle ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Nicola Germany
- “ Probably my favourite budget accommodation I've ever stayed in. It's gorgeous. The sleeping rooms are peaceful and the beds extremely comfortable. The Japanese garden out the back I'd beautiful and really nice to relax in. The onsen is the cleanest I've ever been in. Everything about it is perfect. About five minutes walk from Maranouchi subway and about 20 mins walk from Nagoya station. Definitely recommend!! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Northern Ireland
- “ Very nice place, the garden is great and the small spa is pleasant, although it is not possible to use it after 8 am in the morning. The check out time is also quite early (09.30 am), so it's not a place for late risers. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Andreas Norway