Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the best possible place I could've come to on my first night in Japan. The staff are friendly, it's very relaxed, the facilities are clean, and staying there is a great way to ease yourself into Japanese culture. There's also a vending with beer inside the Ryokan, which helps. Their public baths are worth using - if you want a western style shower you won't be able to have one but don't let that put you off - there was never even anyone else in the bathroom when I used it. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Samantha New Zealand
- “ Very good for foreigners that want to try out ryokans. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Naomi Japan
- “ Very friendly staff; location within walking distance from the station, on-site onsen (small, but still nice) ”
- 20 May 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great authentic Ryokan experience in Nagoya, beautiful garden and friendly staff ”
- 07 May 2014 Helen Australia
- “ Traditional Hotel - little Garden - hot bath 24h - friendly staff - 10min walk to the Nagoya Castle ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Nicola Germany