LEE & NO Guesthouse & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Me and my friends actually didn't stay at Lee and No, we were relocated to Namu Guest House, which is really close by to Lee&No.
We had a really great time at Namu, and Stella and Sunny, the managers at Namu were a great help. They were always ready to give us useful advice or to chat with us about where are we going and what we are going to see. ”
Hello! :D This is Stella, the manager in NAMU. Thanks for your great review! We were so happy to meet you guys and glad that you liked our guesthouse. :) I hope to see you again in the future. Take care and always be happy! -Stella NAMU guesthouse in Seoul, Korea
- 07 May 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ the staff is great! very helpful and knowledgeable. ”
- 17 Jan 2013 michael Israel
- “ This hostel has a very homely feeling, as it is basically located in a two story residential house (ground floor hostel, first floor private). It feels like sharing a flat together. There are four rooms, two bathrooms and a living room/kitchen. We stayed in the double room, it was nice and cozy. As usual in Korea, floor heating was in place. Includes a breakfast in the morning where you have a chance to chat will fellow guests. ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Josef Germany