LG Guesthouse & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is definitely the best hostel and staff in UB. The only one whit real hot water. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Gabriele Italy
- “ Only stayed here for one night. Great location for when you leave Ulaanbaatar by train to Russia or China. Only a 15 minute walk to the train station. Hostel is a bit far from the city centre (State Department Store and Sukhbaatar Square). ”
- 25 Jul 2012 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Had a wonderful stay - the staff was great, the room was quite spacious. Not too far from downtown historical area and close enough to Bogdkhan National Park to visit on foot. ”
- 08 Jul 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is clear. I stay in 4th floor, a room with 4 beds, the shower and toilet are inside the room, so it is very convenient. Just that the guesthouse is a bit far from the city center. Since public transportation is not convenient for tourist, the location of the guesthouse will be the short coming for LG guesthouse. ”
- 13 Aug 2011 Wai